[Israel.pm] CPAN Mirror.

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Aug 2 07:15:54 PDT 2010

In general, it is true that the relationship between geographical
distances and transfer speeds is very counter-intuitive.

However, in the special case of servers inside Israel vs. servers
outside of Israel, transfers inside Israel are faster than transfers
from outside of Israel into Israel.

--
Any legal limit to self defense means that there is no right for self
defense at all.  This is because the aggressors would exploit those

I may be affiliated in any way.