[Israel.pm] CPAN Mirror.

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Aug 2 06:42:27 PDT 2010

The purpose of mirrors in Israel is not so much to reduce the load on
the existing servers, but to increase download speed by allowing most
Israeli Perl users to download stuff from inside Israel, where the
bandwidth is better.

--
Bottom posters are filthy heretics and infidels and ought to be burned
on the stake after having been tarred, feathered and having rotten eggs

I may be affiliated in any way.