[Israel.pm] Meeting in Haifa - April 21

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:50:10 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Avishalom Shalit <avishalom at gmail.com> wrote:
> oh, what fun!
>
> April 21st is perfectly acceptable. I am not sure what an americanism
> is, but seeing as there are more people speaking an English language
> in America than in England and Israel put together, I think that their
> version is just as acceptable .

If you open Padre you will see the default language is called

English (New Britsralian)

this is to reflect the fact that Padre is written in proper English that
is used by the majority of native English speakers. (e.g. India)
If the Americans want, they can have a translation file... ;-)

Regarding the actual date and content, I am sure that both talks
will be repeated in the other Perl Monger meetings especially that
besides the speakers there is not much overlap anyway.

regards