[Israel.pm] Urgent - Perl / Solaris expert required

Roman M. Parparov roman at parparov.com
Sun Apr 11 11:26:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for an experienced OO Perl developer with
significant Solaris administration skills.

This job offer is urgent - a project of about 100 hours should be completed by
end of April.

This job offer is for contractors only - a regular invoice is expected.
The contractor will be performing the task as a subcontractor at a customer's
office.

This job also requires high reliability and self-management, the friend of
mine expects near zero-maintenance performance. The friend represents a
well-established IT contractor.

The pay, as I was told, is very decent, although the sum was not disclosed to
me.

Please send your candidacies to me, including your contact information,
and I will pass it along.

Thanks,
Roman.