[Israel.pm] PDF::Table and rotating page (landscape)

Berler Chanan chananb at centerity.com
Tue Sep 22 02:35:25 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Like always, I got these weirdo questions for you, where Gabor tries to make
me use strict and warnings.not offending since he is always right.
Currently I am working with PDF::API2 and PDF::Table 0.93

Has anyone worked with PDF::Table while page is rotated to landscape see
$page->rotate(90)
Can't find the way to set the table header also being rotated so the table
will run landscape like the page.
Does anyone has something I can use ? on rotating the table to landscape

Thanks
Chanan