[Israel.pm] PDF::Table and rotating page (landscape)

Berler Chanan chananb at centerity.com
Tue Sep 22 02:35:25 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Like always, I got these weirdo questions for you, where Gabor tries to make
me use strict and warnings.not offending since he is always right.
Currently I am working with PDF::API2 and PDF::Table 0.93

Has anyone worked with PDF::Table while page is rotated to landscape see
Can't find the way to set the table header also being rotated so the table
will run landscape like the page.
Does anyone has something I can use ? on rotating the table to landscape