[Israel.pm] a Perl-based solution for publishing an online magazine

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Sep 10 03:36:56 PDT 2009

Hello,

A few people in the Hebrew University want to create a monthly
magazine devoted to Spain and Latin America - their languages and
culture. As i study Catalan, they invited me to participate in it. I
also offered them my help with the technical side - setting up the
website etc.

Can anyone here recommend a Perl-based solution for publishing an
online magazine? I can probably find something PHP-based quite easily,
but since i love Perl, i would be curious to finally learn some
Perl-based web package such as Catalyst. I am looking for something
that is more a magazine than a blog, if it's relevant in any way. And
of course it must support Hebrew, RTL and Unicode.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
אמיר אלישע אהרוני
Amir Elisha Aharoni