[Israel.pm] Restarting monthly Perl Monger meetings in Tel Avivarea

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Oct 27 08:33:13 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 27 Oct 2009 15:05:10 jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il wrote:
> According to "Ecker Lary" <lary.e at elbitsystems.com>:
> > I prefer Rehovot and would attend a local perl group.
> > Lary
>
> Good. We do have a local group http://rehovot.pm.org/
> At this time it's asleep.
>
> What about switching the meeting place between TelAviv and Rehovot?

IMO, having meetings in Tel Aviv vis-a-vis (lesurogin - לסרוגין) with meetings
in Rehovot will be quite confusing. I suggest organising meetings in Tel Aviv
and independently organising meetings in Rehovot (as long as they are
coordinated not to coincide). I also think there's likely going to be higher
attendance for meetings in the Tel Aviv area, though naturally highly
publicised meetings in Rehovot/Weizmann Institute would still be a good thing
and a commendable effort, which some people from Tel Aviv or elsewhere may opt
to attend.