[Israel.pm] Restarting monthly Perl Monger meetings in Tel Aviv area

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:14:43 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM,  <jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il> wrote:
> According to "Gabor Szabo" <szabgab at gmail.com>:
>> I wonder if there would be interest to restart monthly Perl Monger meetings
>> in Tel Aviv or near-by. I know that Shlomi is organizing OSDC meetings in TAU
>> but they have all kinds of other contents, not only Perl and AFAIK
>
> Gabor,
>
> Would you consider the Weizmann (Rehovot) as near-by TelAviv?
>
> I might have a computer room with overhead projector and
> networked 20 PC, once a week from 18:00-22:00

For me it does not really matter as they are both equally far away from
where I live but I think for most of the people who used to attend the
meeting Rehovot would be too far away.

On the other hand if you think there are going to be local people -
e.g. students from Weizmann - who are interested in such meeting then
we can talk about meeting there too.

Do you still have a Perl course there? Could you ask the students and/or
the researchers if they were interested in such meetings?

regards