[Israel.pm] Restarting monthly Perl Monger meetings in Tel Aviv area

jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Oct 26 06:40:01 PDT 2009

According to "Gabor Szabo" <szabgab at gmail.com>:
> I wonder if there would be interest to restart monthly Perl Monger meetings
> in Tel Aviv or near-by. I know that Shlomi is organizing OSDC meetings in TAU
> but they have all kinds of other contents, not only Perl and AFAIK

Gabor,

Would you consider the Weizmann (Rehovot) as near-by TelAviv?

I might have a computer room with overhead projector and
networked 20 PC, once a week from 18:00-22:00

Jaim
 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | Jaime.Prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
 Head Bioinformatics                    |
 R&D Bioinformatics and Data Management |
 Department of Biological Services      |
 Weizmann Institute of Science          | fax: 972-8-9344113
 76100 Rehovot - Israel                 | tel: 972-8-9344959

 OCA, http://oca.weizmann.ac.il (the protein structure/function database)
 Proteopedia, http://proteopedia.org (because life has more than 2D)