[Israel.pm] File::Find::Recursive

Uri Bruck uri at bruck.co.il
Wed Oct 21 22:39:41 PDT 2009

Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Hi Dov!
>
> On Wednesday 21 Oct 2009 16:46:51 Levenglick Dov-RM07994 wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for the comments.
>>
>> 1. I will add use warnings. I don't think that it is worth the time to
>>  investigate if it runs on 5.005 or below. I'll add that as well.
>>  2. I am
>>  not happy nor unhappy, just unaware.
>> 3. I was unaware. I'll do that
>> 4. Damn IDE!
>> 5. The function is public and I didn't see the need to limit the user
>> 6. Please explain. I don't understand
>> 7. Why is regex injection bad? I use it for matching the files.
>>

> I find it very hard to reply to that because my comments are in that order in
> the bottom of the document quoted below, and I'll need to scroll up and down
> or open them in a new window.
Or copy&paste them in your reply to the place you consider most
appropriate and then reply.
Probably wouldn't've taken much longer than writing the reply you did
write. Y'know, the edicai-shenal one.
> This is a good proof for why top-posting is
> evil:

Doesn't prove a damn thing and evil is much too strong a word for this.
A minor inconvenience for some people at worst.