[Israel.pm] File::Find::Recursive

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Oct 21 11:04:45 PDT 2009

Hi Dov!

On Wednesday 21 Oct 2009 16:46:51 Levenglick Dov-RM07994 wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the comments.
>
> 1. I will add use warnings. I don't think that it is worth the time to
>  investigate if it runs on 5.005 or below. I'll add that as well.
>  2. I am
>  not happy nor unhappy, just unaware.
> 3. I was unaware. I'll do that
> 4. Damn IDE!
> 5. The function is public and I didn't see the need to limit the user
> 6. Please explain. I don't understand
> 7. Why is regex injection bad? I use it for matching the files.

I find it very hard to reply to that because my comments are in that order in
the bottom of the document quoted below, and I'll need to scroll up and down
or open them in a new window. This is a good proof for why top-posting is
evil:

So please reply again and this time quote the message properly. If it's not
possible using your mailer, you can use such standards-compliant mailers as
Mozilla's Thunderbird (cross-platform), GNOME Evolution or KDE 4's KMail
(Unix/Mac OS X-only I think, though it may a (crashy and quirky - ?) windows
port).