[Israel.pm] File::Find::Recursive

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dov at freescale.com
Wed Oct 21 01:34:12 PDT 2009

Hi,
I wrote a module (File::Find::Recursive) that is supposed to search for files matching match criteria and not matching ignore criteria in folders with match and ignore criteria.
It'll call callback functions for matching files.

I wrote it as a complimentary to File::Find::Rule which I found to be too ambiguous.

Any input is welcome. I will upload to CPAN as soon as the discussion (hopefully) winds down and the namespace is granted.

The module can be viewed at: http://pastebin.com/m7cfc397a

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
SmartDSP OS Development Leader,
DevTech, Technology and System Organization
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT