[Israel.pm] New perl module

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Tue Oct 20 23:14:57 PDT 2009

Two tips:
- Make a checklist pre-upload. It should include running the tests
(duh), verifying you've bumped the version number, an entry in the
Changes file, and everything else you're likely to think of two
seconds after your upload.

- Use http://search.cpan.org/dist/CPAN-Uploader/ for uploads from the
commandline.

Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>