[Israel.pm] Fwd: UltraEdit for Linux: who wants a license discount?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Nov 8 03:21:41 PST 2009

Hi all!

Some of you may like UltraEdit on Windows and would appreciate a free discount
on its new Linux version, or are unhappy with your current Linux editor, and
may opt to try and buy UE for Linux, so there you go. Please talk to Dotan
about it.

Note: I am not affiliated with the makers of UltraEdit in any way, nor do I
actively use it.