[Israel.pm] Hebrew on jobs.perl.org

Berler Chanan chananb at centerity.com
Wed May 13 00:36:52 PDT 2009

People tend to understand the message as I did: although it's corrupted due
to mismatch of Unicode uses.
I would have suggested to leave it as is, since most people knows English
quite well these days, and just let people
know they need to post only English (should have said Latin characters
only).

Chanan