[Israel.pm] [Slightly OT] Improved MS-Windows Console - https://sourceforge.net/projects/console

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Mar 22 06:18:01 PDT 2009

Hi all!

Today I had to some work on one of my open-source projects on Windows. After
using the default console window for a while, I thought I wanted to die. Then
after searching Google for "windows console" I found this:

An open-source and free-of-charge improved console window for Windows. It has
tabs, presets, copy+paste (using shift+mouse click), customisable background
and most everything else we've come to expect from modern terminal emulators
on UNIX like KDE's konsole. As a fallback, it can invoke the normal Windows
console window, which can be used for the same session at the same time.

Stop Using MSIE - http://www.shlomifish.org/no-ie/