[Israel.pm] Quote Operators

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 17 10:27:03 PDT 2009

Offer Kaye wrote:
>> Some interesting behavior:
-- Snipped everything --

Yes, I already read these docs, and know that it is probably by-design.
It even make some weird sense, in the Do-What-I-Mean way.
Just wanted to point this to the community, and it does look weird to me
to stick a comment between the quote operator and the string itself.

As for PPI, I'm trying to write a C++ port for its Tokenizer. The latest
obsticel is the Quote-Like tokens, that are very different from other
tokens.
Now I'm installing PPI::Tester, and hopefully will learn how the
original code handle these cases.

Oh well.
Shmuel.