[Israel.pm] Fwd: [Telux] Next Meeting: "High-Level Programming Concepts Using Perl 6" on 22-March

Evgeny evgeny.zislis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:20:05 PDT 2009

Actually, in ruby I can have a method that accepts multiple blocks.
Blocks don't HAVE to come as the last argument.
  def (&first_block, &second_block)
will work as well.
But in perl, I tried to do the same - by replacing sm(&$) to be sm($&)
- but it does not work. So does that mean that in perl I can't have
the block where ever I want, and pass it as the last argument? Why?
- evgeny

PS: oops, sorry for that spam message. it's not intentional.