[Israel.pm] Fwd: [Telux] Next Meeting: "High-Level Programming Concepts Using Perl 6" on 22-March

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 02:26:19 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> Hi Evgeny!
>
> Before I reply to what you said in regards to Perl's deficiencies, here's a
> comment about E-mail etiquette.
>
> On Saturday 14 March 2009 01:35:44 Evgeny wrote:
>> Oh! (sorry for spamming)
>
> You should be.

Shlomi, please don't do this.

This can just offend people.

If you really want to tell people about etiquette, please do it in a
polite way and preferably privately. Even that only *after* you wrote
a reply to the real content.

On public lists this will more likely offend people and will also frighten
away others. We just had this a few weeks ago in the Ruby list.
Let's try to stop this.