[Israel.pm] Can anyone comment on "Sams Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days" ?

Berler Chanan bc.other at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:58:40 PDT 2009

Depends on how well she needs to know perl and how fast does she needs it.
The basics are there, the simple examples are there.
I needed this book to review some stuff, but it was tooooooooooooo low
written for taste.
But as a quicky reminder of concepts it was not so bad.

PS: if books she wants, I have ~250mb of perl books (in all variations and
flavors) that I can sent /upload to the web
    For her :-)
Thanks
Chanan