No subject

Wed Mar 18 03:15:45 PDT 2009

"
A word boundary (\b) is defined as a spot between two
     characters that has a \w on one side of it and a \W on the
     other side of it (in either order), counting the imaginary
     characters off the beginning and end of the string as
     matching a \W.
"

And a couple of paragraphs above that:
"
         \w  Match a "word" character (alphanumeric plus "_")
         \W  Match a non-word character

"

this also means that the regex the way I wrote it would fail on a
hyphenated word. Since the hyphen is not considered a word character, a
hyphenated word is deemed to be two words.

Thanks,
Uri
http://translation.israel.net