[Israel.pm] Moose Presentation

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 04:14:54 PDT 2009

Actually a Moose presentation would be awesome.

I'd love to see one. Perhaps we could have a series of such
presentations, starting from introductory ones to more intermediate
ones and up to advanced stuff like delegation and "around" stuff.
Could be very nice and help get people in line with the more modern
approach to Perl objects.

By the way, Dave Rolsky (current maintainer of Moose) also took apart
the exporting mechanism of Moose and put it into Moose::Export which
strips a lot of the method overriding options for those who want to
write meta languages, DSLs or just some new syntax to Perl.
MooseX::Declare does such things. And it's also very very very cool
(but not production-ready, me thinks).