[Israel.pm] Monthly OSDC meetings in the morning hours?

Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) almog at infoneto.co.il
Thu Jun 4 05:39:46 PDT 2009

Ofer
I think what is needed is some glue application to put all the parts
together and
a simple installation program for the participant:
some kind of package you just run and it will take care for everything
participant will have to register
Regarding the hosting:
On the first stage
we need he big company that will donate bandwidth and a server - a sponsor
On the second stage:
Maybe it will possible to provide paid service for commercial use and
donation path for open source this will support the service
All in all hosting + hardware of good server will be less 1K NIS,

A less expensive solution, but require
1. super efficient screen cast compression
2. A bittorrent type of screen cast distribution, will create some
delay but no hosting :-)

Roey