[Israel.pm] Monthly OSDC meetings in the morning hours?

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:55:17 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) wrote:

> Unless something like this exists I think this is an open source project for us

This is going off-topic (from Gabor's original email) but AFAIK all
the parts you presented already have open-source solutions (VNC, VOIP
for multiple participants, recording of session transcript can be done
easily client-side...). Maybe there is no single application tying
them all together but I don't think this is needed. Sometimes you want
just VNC or just voice communication, so having these as separate apps
makes sense to me.
As you said, the big problem is finding a server to host the VNC
server and TS/Vent server. Hosting/bandwidth costs money...

Offer Kaye