[Israel.pm] Monthly OSDC meetings in the morning hours?

Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) almog at infoneto.co.il
Thu Jun 4 02:08:51 PDT 2009

Ofer

What I thought about something like VNC that shows the presenter computer screen

it transfer it to all the participants so every one can see both
slides and demos (a screen cast)

the thing is that the upload in Israel is slow so we need a server to
distribute the screen cast

The other part is a way to display participants and enable voip with
recording of both sounds and screen cast so we can keep
every meeting

Unless something like this exists I think this is an open source project for us

any one else interested ?

Roey