[Israel.pm] Monthly OSDC meetings in the morning hours?

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Wed Jun 3 02:18:55 PDT 2009

Hi Gabor,

I think we better stay with meetings old format.
first, if we will start to charge for meetings and lectures
it may prevent from some of us to gave lectures,
because lectures prepared for paid meetings must be
different from those for free meetings, they need much
more time.
second, I personally not always have time to come to evening
meetings, for morning meetings I have no time at all.

Morning prepaid meetings may be good for those who
are employed and their companies ready to pay for it.

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov