[Israel.pm] FW: FW: check if hash is defined - without the keys

bc.other bc.other at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:45:09 PST 2009

OK, found that I can use the if (%tvc or %tvw) with use strict / warnings it
works (no need for defined function).
I understood it returns a value ? but can anyone tell me what this value
represent ?

I tried this code:
my %tvc = (1 10);
my $sc = %tvc;

print $sc; --> printing 1/8 (does it means 1 key, 8 bytes) ?
Thanks
Chanan