[Israel.pm] is this a known issue - or should i look into my code??

Chanan Berler chananb at centerity.com
Thu Jan 8 07:10:36 PST 2009

First of all, thanks for looking on the code...someone told me to check for
the source file over CPAN.
I do think it's a bug, since the error came due to a break line (empty like)

My INI looked more like:
[settings]
Key1=value1
Key2=value2
<empty line>
Key3=value3

Thanks
Chanan

PS: my simple qa was by removing all the unnecessary lines...:-)