[Israel.pm] Free copy of The Perl Review

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:26:04 PST 2009

Hi,

I wonder how many of you are reading The Perl Review.
http://www.theperlreview.com/

In every issue it has a couple of nice articles,
for example the latest issue has one on how to survive the
first week in Perl.
Starting by a really nice explanation on why use strict and warnings.
The article actually gives a lot more than what one needs in the
first week. For example it points to tools such as the Perl::Critic.

I think it could be nice to read it and to show it to some of
your co workers.

I ordered a couple of copies of the latest edition and would like
to send it to those who are interested and who can show it to many
other people.

So how can you get it?

Please send me an e-mail (off-list) with your name and the name
of your employer.

I can't promise to send to everyone but I'll try.
Certainly the sooner you send the higher
the chances are I can send you a copy.

regards

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Perl Training in Israel         http://www.pti.co.il/