[Israel.pm] Downloading using LWP

bc.other bc.other at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:10:41 PST 2009

Thanks all wise and smart people who lecture me on how to write my
questions.
Although the idea was to download binary files (if anyone noticed the
binmode(FILE))
Anyhow the issue was relayed to something else - the script does work
The problem was I compiled the plugin using CentOS5.1 while trying to
download&run it on CentOS4.1
which was tricky....anyhow I tested the HelloWorld script, and it works like
wonder.

PS: as far as I remember I registered Newbie mailing list, or am I
mistaken...so I wonder why ppl tend
to correct me "too much", tell you what...i decide to leave the mailing
list....
Thanks for your "help"
Chanan