[Israel.pm] Padre: another feature needed

bc.other bc.other at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:40:44 PST 2009

I will explain my idea again...since I am sure you missed my request for
change.

Open padre --> open any file from any path --> do nothing --> close padre
Open padre for the second time --> try open any file...the path it's looks
for the files is not the same path I opened my file
>From previous time

It has a MsOS default path to "my documents"

Problem:
Lets say I am about to open 5 from same path (lets say C:\Chanan\Scripts\)
files on different padre editors...why do I need to go all over again
the same path to find each file. Why does it not remember the path I already
found the first file.

I think this can be something to enable using checkbox on the Options
windows: remember my path []
Will sure help me a lot....

Here an idea: allow to configure the default path where it looks for the
files, so ppl will be able to open files quickly.
              On installation the default path should be C:\<where my
padre>\scripts

PS: this is one of the reasons I quit working with Perl Expresss - annoyed
my so much >-||

Thanks
Chanan

PS: I found this feature on an old editor (can't remember which), but it was
one of my favorites