[Israel.pm] Padre: another feature needed

Chanan Berler chananb at centerity.com
Tue Feb 3 06:32:23 PST 2009

This is not my idea of recent files, but when opening any file, the next
time you try to open any file, it should start
>From last path.

This way if you open ur script, and then close padre and reopen it again -
you don't have to go all the way to that path.
Also, when opening multiple files using different padre editor, it is much
easier when it remembers the last  path

I like to work on 3 or more files at the same time, while they are opened
with different editors
This way I can use Alt+Tab and not Ctrl+Tab or just put the editors one
above the other

Thanks
Chanan