[Israel.pm] Padre: another feature needed

Chanan Berler chananb at centerity.com
Tue Feb 3 04:40:38 PST 2009

Hi All,

One of the things I hate on Perl Express and wanted to change:

When I opened a file, no matter when in my disk I opened it, worked for a
while and closed the editor.
I then remember I needed to change something, the "open file" browser never
remembered from where I opened the file.means
I needed to go all the path when I saved my file and open it...

Just minor issue, but important one - see Textpad, once opened any file, it
will remember the last path from where I opened the files.
Much easier to set on folder for all my scripts, and forget it (not my
script, but the whole path to it..:-))

Thanks
Chanan