[Israel.pm] FW: Padre: some issues / bugs

Chanan Berler chananb at centerity.com
Mon Feb 2 04:54:11 PST 2009

Well, I found and reproduced the issue, here some info:

OS: Windows vista ultimate, 32bit
Padre: v0.25

I opened Padre from Start->Run->Padre (which opened a cmd window), and opened any perl file.
Then I tried to find&replace / *$/ --> <nothing> - so it will remove the heading spaces
While use regex is enabled, but instead of removing the heading spaces as should - it just removed the $ from all the variables
assuming / */ means also 0 number of spaces....

Thanks
Chanan

PS: it's not an issue of cut&paste, as more an issue of find&replace
Also here is the log created in the back:

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Find.pm line 169.
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Find.pm line 169.
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Find.pm line 169.
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at C:/Perl/site/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Find.pm line 169.
Use of uninitialized value $replace_term in substitution (s///) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Find.pm line 162.