[Israel.pm] Padre: some issues / bugs

Chanan Berler chananb at centerity.com
Mon Feb 2 03:58:14 PST 2009

Hi All,

My name is Chanan Berler, and currently I started working as a perl programmer (as you can see my questions which I get pounded on ☺).
I decided to replace my old TextPad / NotePad++ / Scientilla / Perl Express editors and try the Padre editor….

I got some questions:

1) When copy from one file to another the $ characters disappeared for me?
2) I tried to find&replace this: " *$" → <nothing> - the idea to remove the heading spaces – using regex
but it didn't work for me….

I tried to register to Padre support site, but although I register the user / password didn't work for me…
This is why I am sending these questions.

Also is there a QA / Testing team, or ppl just sending questions like me…since I sure will find some hidden magic perls, that I will need
to tell someone ☺

Thanks
Chanan