[Israel.pm] Displaying bidi text in re (e.g. in the editor).

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 06:28:09 PST 2009

Well, Padre is fully syntax aware editor for Perl 5 and Perl 6
and will hopefully be so for other languages running on
Parrot too in a few weeks.
For example it will include Python and PHP as well.

That said we have all kinds of bidi issues probably due
to WxWidgets and maybe also due to our use of an
ancient version of Scintilla.

In any case I dropped a message regarding this thread on the
Padre-dev mailing list but you'd be welcome to join it too
and raise the question there too.
We would also be interested in other resources you might have
regarding that discussion you mentioned.

regards
   Gabor
Padre: http://padre.perlide.org/