[Israel.pm] [Telux] Pre-announcement: Zvi Devir on "How to Get a Windows Refund" on 15-Feb-2009

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Feb 1 04:13:46 PST 2009

Hi all!

Zvi here has agreed to give his heavily-talked-about "Windows Refund HOWTO"
talk to Telux on Sunday, 15-Feb-2009. This is a re-run of the talk he gave for
Haifux:

http://www.haifux.org/lectures/204/

After the original talk on Haifux, they threw a party for him by going to a
restaurant. Are any people here interested to throw another party, this time
at Tel Aviv?

Original Riddles - http://www.shlomifish.org/puzzles/

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)