[Israel.pm] Perl PR in Israel [was Booking.com in Hebrew ]

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:53:58 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> Excellent! Many thanks. <hug /> I'll tend to some stuff too. (I still have the
> svn commit bit, right?)

I guess so.

>> The DNS update might take a few hours - but once it
>> is done if you
>> visit http://perl.org.il/  you will already see a new entry on the main
>>  page.
>
> I can see it now.

I am still collecting bits and pieces from the YAPC/ sites that used
to be partially dynamic
and partially static. We don't need the YAPC management system running
there any more
so I fetched the website and make the whole thing static pushing everything into
the svn repository.

If you find things that are missing, please let me know.

>> We will need to clean up the cruft on the website. Your suggestions
>> and help would be
>> much appreciated.
>
> We need to put information on how to contribute there.

AFAIK it is on the site somewhere we just need to make it more prominent
and maybe update the instructions.