[Israel.pm] The Coro module

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 20 09:29:49 PST 2009

Hi Yuval.

Well, is it stable? won't crash my Perl too often?
I'm trying to use it with AnyEvent/EV.
Is there a killer point for using it at all?
because I saw that I can't block inside the event loop. So if I do
things event-based, what benefits does Core gives me?

How does it works, anyway? I read the documentation about C context and
Perl interpreters, but haven't understood anything.
(And I am a bit familiar with XS and threading...)

And last, I'm having problem waiting for STDIN to be available. AnyEvent
don't call my callback for the io watcher. I'm working on Perl 5.10,
Windows. Any idea?

Shmuel.