[Israel.pm] nmake problem

Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) almog at infoneto.co.il
Thu Dec 10 01:58:50 PST 2009

Hi,

ActiveState's PPM repository became better in the last years and there
some other repositories as well with modules/versions not not found
ActiveState's PPM

Most of the modules we need have the last versions, however we use
common modules for common tasks (for e-mail etc.) so most of them are
cross platform anyway.

Roey