[Israel.pm] nmake problem

Chanan Berler bc.other at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:57:40 PST 2009

Hello All,

I started working in a new company, and installed first time
ActiveState perl (v5.10.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)
I need now nmake.exe in order to install any pm module downloaded from CPAN.

I checked and found a link to microsoft nmake15 and installed it in C:\Perl\bin
Q: when starting CPAN i get this message:

"It looks like you don't have a C compiler and make utility installed.  Trying
to install dmake and the MinGW gcc compiler using the Perl Package Manager.
This may take a a few minutes..."

can anyone help me ?