[Israel.pm] Best perl IDE (including debugger)

Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) almog at infoneto.co.il
Wed Dec 2 05:13:02 PST 2009

I second that, Komodo is currently the better choice. I'll get an ROI
for the investment and if your company has problem paying through the
internet (invoices etc...) there is a local reseller  for activestate
in Israel.

If you just use it for small scripts give Open Perl IDE a try (works
with Perl 5.6 & 5.8, don't know about 5.10)  it cost you 0$+VAT

Roey