[Israel.pm] A Few Notes Regarding rpmdig version 1.3

Shlomi Fish shlomif at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:51:44 PDT 2009

Replying to the list only. And from GMail.com, because KMail is
causing me some problems.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Levenglick Dov-RM07994
<dov at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hi Mr. Fish,
> Do you really think that an admonishment on a public mailing list is the
> proper way to deliver such important information?

I don't know. The reason I posted it here is because I mentioned
rpmdig on the list a while ago (linked to from the second URL in my
original message) and so wanted to keep the list up-to-date with this.
It's also on-topic and Perl related and perl programmers can learn
from my advice.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish