[Israel.pm] Last Day Reminder - Re: [Telux] Next OSDClub Tel Aviv Meeting: "The Semantic Web" on 21-September

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Sep 20 06:39:38 PDT 2008

Hi all!

This is a last-day reminder that tomorrow, 21-September-2008, OSDClub Tel Aviv
will meet to hear Ori Idan's presentation about "The Semantic Web". More
information can be found here, and in the quoted message below:

http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_21_September_2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> (This presentation is web-related so I'm CCing to more mailing lists.)
>
> Hi all!
>
> The Tel Aviv OSDClub (Open Source Developers
> Club - a merger of the Tel Aviv Linux club and other clubs), will
> hold the following meeting:
>
> http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_21_September_2008
>
> {{{{
> The Tel Aviv Linux Club (also now known as OSDClub Tel Aviv - Open Source
> Developers' Club) will hold a presentation by Ori Idan on Sunday,
> 21-September-2008 about "The Semantic Web".
>
> The meeting will take place at Tel Aviv University, at the Schreiber
> Maths&CS building, room 008 on 18:30. So mark your calendars. See
> http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/advanced.html for "how-to-get-there"
> instructions.
> }}}}
>
> The club's homepage is:
>
> http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
>
> More information can be found on the links. If you need rides or can give
> them, then add your information to the wiki pages. In any other problems,
> feel free to contact me:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish

> Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
> Interview with Ben Collins-Sussman - http://xrl.us/bjn8s
>
> Shlomi, so what are you working on? Working on a new wiki about unit
> testing fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam

Parody on "The Fountainhead" - http://xrl.us/bjria

fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam