[Israel.pm] Getting karma for your Perl knowledge

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 23:56:11 PDT 2008

There is a new "wiki/blog/forum/digg" on the block called Stack Overvlow.

        http://stackoverflow.com/

Its partially the brainchild of Joel Spolsky, so it must be good :-).

Anyway, the point is that you can get karma points by asking questions
or giving good answers. Once you have a minimal karma points you can
start voting up on my questions and answers
http://stackoverflow.com/users/11827/szabgab
which will make me happy :-)

As a side effect, if this service catches on then it would be good to
have reasonable Perl content so we will have to fight less the "perl is dead"
syndrome.

regards

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Perl Training in Israel         http://www.pti.co.il/