[Israel.pm] Acme-CPANAuthors-Israeli [ Fwd: PAUSE indexer report SHLOMIF/Acme-CPANAuthors-Israeli-0.01.tar.gz ]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Sep 14 06:52:16 PDT 2008

Hi all!

I was on Freenode's #perl today when I saw an upload for:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Acme-CPANAuthors-Austrian/

After looking it up and http://search.cpan.org/dist/Acme-CPANAuthors/ , I
thought to myself: if they can have it, why can't we?

So I set out to create Acme-CPANAuthors-Israeli. I had to prepare SRPMs and
RPMs for some dependencies to install on my Mandriva system, which was easy
enough. Then I tweaked the script here:

http://svn1.hostlocal.com/perl.org.il/site/new_site_sources/

to generate the test file and data.

After that I had a working distro, which I uploaded.

So expect Acme-CPANAuthors-Israeli at a CPAN mirror near you.