[Israel.pm] Text::Bidi in a MS-World

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Thu Sep 11 10:51:11 PDT 2008

Hello Gaal,
Thanks for the taking the time to try to answer my question.

However what I think I need is to find suitable binaries and/or script
files (I do not have MS-Windows Server 2003 at my disposal) and install
the stuff in MS environment, in such a way that it'll have whatever
privileges needed to be run by the IIS/6.0 Web server.

                                       --- Omer

--
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.

I may be affiliated in any way.