[Israel.pm] Text::Bidi in a MS-World

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Thu Sep 11 00:50:03 PDT 2008

I need to use the module Text::Bidi in a Web site, which runs under
MS-Windows Server 2003, using the Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Web server.
It is also powered by ASP.NET and PleskWin (what is it?).

The hosting service provides, among other things, also Perl V5.8.8 and
PHP 5.2.

I inquired - and the hosting service provider won't install the
Text::Bidi module.  So I am asking for advice about getting the
functionality, which I need (i.e. log2vis), by scripts and/or
executables, which I can install in the Web site's cgi-bin directory.

                                        Thanks,
                                             --- Omer
--
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.

I may be affiliated in any way.