[Israel.pm] OT: how can you limit your search to a block in vi or emacs?

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:08:28 PDT 2008

getting stale but i remembered adam kennedy had something on this: PPI

synopsis:
  # Get the name of the main package
  $pkg = $Document->find_first('PPI::Statement::Package')->namespace;

this might also help in case of people not use strict and warnings *shudders*

then again, i might be fetching, i don't have the time to really check it