[Israel.pm] [Fwd: Re: mod_perl users survey]

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Sep 3 11:14:12 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: mod_perl users survey
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:55:17 -0400
From: adam.prime at utoronto.ca
To: modperl at perl.apache.org
<20080708083941.od02eyjf8k44ko8w at webmail.utoronto.ca>

One final call for responses.  It'd also be appreciated if you could
forward the survey on to your local Perl Mongers Groups to help us
reach some people that might be a little more disconnected from the
mod_perl community.

We've got over 300 responses so far, thanks to everyone that has taken
the time to respond.

Adam